What do you think of when you hear the words 'Self Love'?
Many people feel that they aren't deserving or worthy of love in general, let alone Self Love.
Why is it so hard for people to feel love toward themselves?
I believe it's because of the conditioning we receive when we are growing up. We are taught not to think about ourselves or to do things for ourselves because that's selfish. Think of others first. Little did those who taught us that know, that by taking care of ourselves first, we'd have that much more energy to take care of others.
It's time to start a Self Love Revolution! It's time to create transformation and shake up things a bit in the area of Self Love. It's time for a sea of change in this realm. Are you with me?
Here's how to start your own Self Love Revolution:
- Notice any time you feel guilty when you do something for yourself and notice how it makes you feel. This will help you increase your awareness to these type of self-defeating thoughts.
- Schedule in 10 minutes every day to take time out for yourself. Go for a walk in nature, read something inspirational, dance or just sit and BE.
- Block out one day a month and let this be your 'ME' day. Mark these days in your calendar for the entire year. Take this day to do what you love or to try something new that you've always wanted to do.
- Prepare one healthy meal a day that nourishes your body.
- Give yourself a hug every day and be kind and compassionate towards yourself.
When you fuel your being with what you love, it nourishes your soul . And when your soul is nourished, it's also loved .
How will you show yourself some Self Love today?
inhale ~ enjoy ~ exhale,
VedaSun empowers you to unleash your radiant inner being, and guides you to align this energy to your outer experiences to live your most vibrant life ever ~ a life of peace, joy and bliss ~ mixing in a little bit of fun along the way! Sign up for Gina's free report, Break~Out, Be~Free at http://www.VedaSun.com