Kiwi is high in Vitamin C and has enzymatic and detergency properties, making it helpful for skin and hair preparations. This homemade facial cleanser recipe works well for dry or oily skin.
– 1 Kiwi fruit
– 2 tablespoons of Plain Yogurt
– 1 tablespoon Orange Water
– 1 tablespoon Apricot or Almond oil
– 1 tablespoon Honey
– 1 teaspoon finely ground Almonds
– 2 drops Orange (or your favorite citrus) essential oil
Puree the Kiwi fruit in a food processor until liquid. During processing, add yogurt, Orange water, Almond or Apricot oil, and ground Almonds. Process until thick and cream like. Add essential oil and stir to mix.
Massage gently over neck, face and décolleté to cleanse. Rinse well. Makes one application.
This recipe comes to us courtesy of Spa Index