Review by Sharon
It’s a disappearing act! Not only did Rejuva Minerals’ Natural Look Pressed Powder remove all reddish blotches from my complexion with minimal effort, the powder vanished as well! What I mean is that even though I applied a fair amount of the powder, I couldn’t see it ‘as makeup’. This is the epitome of a great powder! Likewise with a great foundation, it should cover flawlessly… without being seen.
I’m of the mind that ‘less is more’ when it comes to makeup. When I was a makeup artist, I made it a point not to look like one. I always strove for a more ‘natural’ look. I also tried my best to keep powder to a minimum, to avoid the cakey look. (Unfortunately at that time I wasn’t using natural products. But that’s another story.)
I WISH that I had Rejuva Minerals’ Natural Look Pressed Powder back when I was doing makeup professionally. But at least it’s here now, when I’m able to wear it, enjoy it, and… tell you about it. This is one fabulous pressed powder. Good job Rejuva Minerals!
Here’s what Rejuva Minerals has to say…
– Provides a silky smooth, natural ‘semi-matte’ finish.
– All skin types
– Will not dry out skin (apply light moisturizer underneath for best results)
– Resists caking and settling in lines and pores
– Layers to provide a light-medium (buildable) coverage
– Eco-friendly, biodegradable compact.
– Colored with minerals and enhanced with organic fruits and botanicals
– Infused with conditioning organic jojoba oil
– Formulated without common skin irritants.
Ingredients: Boron Nitride, Certified Organic Tapioca, Lysine (amino acid), Cerified Organic Jojoba, Certified Organic Carnauba Powder, Gluconolactone (non-gmo vegetable), Sodium Benzoate, Cocoa, Certified Blueberry, Certified Organic Grape, Cerified Organic Red Raspberry, Iron Oxides
Size/Price: 2.8gr/Price $10.95